- Kevin Hart went on Good Morning America this morning to promote his film with Bryan Cranston entitled The Upside, but instead, from the moment it started it went off the rails.
- Michael Strahan started off the interview by saying he needed to address the controversy about Kevin's past homophobic tweets.
- From the very first question, Kevin becomes very combative. Brings up how he apologized on Instagram, how he apologized on a radio show Monday and then says "he's over it".
- Kevin continued being combative for the entire interview saying he is no longer addressing it, he's not speaking about it anymore, it gets no more energy from him.
- Michael asks him if he can understand how his apologies aren't good enough to the LGBTQ+ community and Kevin becomes increasingly more combative and says "If they can't accept my apoloy, my genuine apology, then that's on them."
Holy fuck, this is really disgusting of him.