- Brian Tyree Henry appeared on Jimmy Kimmel last night to talk about his roles in If Beale Street Could Talk and Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse.
- BTH's shirt features Bob Ross & some happy little trees.
- He's disappointed he didn't have any scenes with Regina King in Beale Street. Jimmy mentions an article that ran in the NYT where both of their critics say that he should get an Oscar nomination for his role in Beale Street, which is small but memorable.
- He's an uncle, and went to see Spider-Man with a big group of his family members, many of whom missed one of his big scenes going to get concessions.
- Wanted to be a part of his high school's excellent marching band, who were known as the "Magnificent Marching Machine", and since he wasn't good at playing an instrument, he was an H.H. (horn-holder) in the baritone section.
- Was also the mascot at school football games.
He's incredibly talented, and in two of the best movies of the year - go see them!!