While at the airport in Australia, Cardi B’s publicist lost her patience with a woman who told Cardi, “no wonder your husband left you” after she didn’t take a photo with her. pic.twitter.com/WiMaAorRVR— Pop Crave (@PopCraveNet) December 30, 2018
- After a 10-hour flight to Australia, Cardi covered her face upon landing & didn't speak - which angered the mobbing paparazzi.
- Paps were warned to follow the rules & not mob.
- In a later Insta-live, Cardi said she felt "sickened" with the undertones when a "white male" paparazzo shouted in response, "You're in Australia now! You're playing by our rules. Let's be clear on that!."
- They continued taunting: "Why the blanket, Cardi? Having an identify crisis or something? Give us a picture!"
- She said of the incident: "It don't sit well with me when a white man tells me that shit."
- A white woman with a camera also asked to take a photo with Cardi, but was rebuffed by her entourage.
- That woman then insulted Cardi: "No wonder your husband left you!"
- Cardi's publicist Patience went off on the woman.
- Cardi later said she was uncomfortable when the woman started to "act like the victim" with exaggerated mannerisms.
- "We be looking like fucking animals because people provoke you and say vile shit... Is that how you see colored people?"
- "I just want to go home."
- She wanted her mom to fly to Australia for New Year's but was glad she didn't.
- Australian headlines accused her of having a "diva tantrum", "covering her head" & "snapping at photographers".
Source, Source, Source