...But is the world ready for them?
- What is a bootcut? "The jeans taper at the knee like your regular modern-fit denim, but then flare out at the bottom of the leg to house a larger boot."
- Blames the comeback on Balenciaga designer Demna Gvasalia.
- Claims that there is a "pants revolution" rn in menswear.
- However! "By design, the boot cut is meant to cover up your footwear, which isn’t exactly something in high demand in 2018."
Bootcut jeans are trying to make a comeback but people aren't having it https://t.co/dOQm44pRSq— INSIDER (@thisisinsider) December 4, 2018
- Summarizes the Internet's reaction to the article: "Thank u, next" and "Call your senators".
SOURCES 1 2
Do you own bootcut jeans?