* Vanessa Marcil is the mother of Brian Austin Green's oldest son, Kassius (age 16). He shares 3 sons with wife Megan Fox (ages 6, 4 and 2).
* According to Marcil, BAG began fighting for full custody 12 years ago, as well as requesting child support and claiming that she owed him 200k in unpaid loans he had given her through the years.
* She claims she has never requested any child support from Green.
* She says after 8 years of court battles, she won all the cases, with the judge calling Green's lawsuits frivolous. News stories at the time confirmed he lost he civil suit, with the judge questioning why he would wait so long to collect on a loan to Marcil. His rep said the "frivolous" term was Marcil's, not the judge's. Either way - he lost.
* BAG still had 50/50 custody, and Marcil says she has never prevented him from seeing their son.
* She says 5 years ago, BAG and Fox "decided to completely cut Kass out of their lives and his younger brothers’ lives. Kass has never met his youngest brother and is not allowed to know where his bio father, stepmother and three younger brothers live.” She continues "Kass has been truly heartbroken since being cut out of his other families lives with NO explanation."
* BAG posted instagram pics of Kass last year, without referencing this alleged estrangement.
1 2 3
BAG has yet to publicly respond. Honestly, this would be a pretty bold lie to make up, and easily refuted with family pics if false, so I lean toward believing it. Whatever BAG's issues with Marcil, his son should come first. This is pretty awful.