Shooting at Tekashi 6ix9ine Music Video Featuring Nicki Minaj & Kanye West https://t.co/KDYimEOPb7— TMZ (@TMZ) November 9, 2018
- Gunshots were fired very early this morning at a Beverly Hills home where a Tekashi 69 music video was being shot. The music video in question is a collaboration with Nicki Minaj & Kanye West.
- Kanye West was present, Nicki Minaj was late to the shoot.
- 8 shots were fired and was a drive by shooting. Kanye and his team immediately left the premises.
- The room that was shot up was actually the bedroom reserved for Nicki Minaj and her glam squad.
- The LA district attorney is reviewing the case to see if this violate's Tekashi's probation and if it is found to be a violation, he will have to serve his four year prison sentence stemming from a child sexual abuse case.
A mess. Nicki still chasing a #1 and this is what happens when you continue to collaborate with literal human trash