#FantasticBeasts is "the noisiest, most rhythmless, and least coherent entry in the Wizarding World saga since Alfonso Cuarón first gave the franchise its sea legs in 2004" writes @barkerrant https://t.co/ZZOKfmigtw— Variety (@Variety) 9 ноября 2018 г.
- currently at 56% on Rotten Tomatoes
- one critic called it "the first anti-Trump blockbuster"
i regret to inform you that the new Harry Potter is terrible https://t.co/7yAY5yKxM3— Angie J. Han (@ajhan) 8 ноября 2018 г.
- "...there are subplots within subplots, supporting characters with their own supporting characters, Easter eggs butting up against other Easter eggs, and secrets stacked on top of secrets, until the whole precarious pile comes tumbling down in a chaotic third act"
Petrificus Bloatalus! Avada Ke-do-over! Accio Rewrite! https://t.co/RHK39PJrjm— Justin Chang (@JustinCChang) 8 ноября 2018 г.
- "An excruciating bore just barely enlivened by stray glimpses of Hogwarts, a flicker of gay romance and a menagerie of computer-generated creepy-crawlies"
I was not a fan of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. https://t.co/aZz7RGsUpt— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) 8 ноября 2018 г.
- "It needs to have an interesting story with dynamic characters and only tangentially tease toward future films that may or may not happen. However, Rowling’s script goes the opposite way."
source 1 source 2 source 3 source 4