Letitia Wright, 25 :
• producers reached out to her about projects including the Men in Black and Jump Street spinoffs.
• flood of offers including a seven-figure deal for a TV drama.
• imminent projects are The Convent, a West End play and English-language remake of French drama Le Brio.
Ezra Miller, 26 :
• seven-figure paydays as Credence Barebone in Fantastic Beasts franchise and as the titular superhero in DC Comics' 2020 Flash stand-alone movie.
• shares his own #MeToo moment with an unnamed director and producer.
• the first non-hetero film superhero, he has long identified as queer.
Awkwafina (Nora Lum), 29 :
• untitled film helmed by Lulu Wang, fantasy drama Paradise Hills, the next film from the directors behind Swiss Army Man.
• inked several brand partnerships, appearing in ads for clothing line Modcloth and Google Assistant.
Noah Centineo, 22 :
• goes from 800,000 to 13.4 million Instagram followers in a few weeks
• fired nearly all of his team for CAA and manager Nick Styne.
• next projects, yet-to-be-released The Stand-In, 2019 Charlie's Angels remake, love story Valet.
( Read more...Collapse )
The 20 up-and-comers whom everyone in the industry is clamoring to work with, full list @ the source.