Prime Minister of Pop™ Carly Rae Jepsen had an Instagram Live session with fans to celebrate the release of “Party For One” (available now).
• Shows viewers her “Party For One” cake. 🎂
• A gay sends “popper party” in her chat messages and Carly reads it out loud and laughs.
• Says the new album will come out in 2019.
• Jepsen discussed the three year recording process it took to get to this single.
• Says she has enough material for 4 albums and wishes she could release it all. Justice for E•MO•TION Side C — Z.
• Throughout her live chat friends stop by to visit and leave her gifts for one: a giant teddy bear, a companion pillow, “Party For One” embroidered Calvin Klein underwear (Jepsen makes it clear they are not paying her, but that they should), self pleasuring books, a loaf of bread, and albums by Celine Dion, Alanis Morissette & Gloria Gaynor.
hostess: party for.....?— tyler (@BustANuttington) November 1, 2018
carly rae jepsen: pic.twitter.com/8qUElFPe8o
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4