Some stuff from the clip:
- The scene takes place in the mirror room, with Madame Blanc (Tilda Swinton) teaching Susie (Dakota Johnson) how to do better jumps.
- Guadagnino had been told by various people to do CGI in the scene, but instead they shot with real mirrors and then digitally removed the camera from the reflections.
- Talks about the inspiration behind Madame Blanc's character, and the "twisted love" between Blanc and Susie.
- Discusses Susie's line about wanting to be the dance company's hands; he says that the hands "comes with the idea that a gesture can dictate an action for somebody."
- Dakota was "incredible" in the way she committed to the dancing; she did training in NY "way before the movie even started production."
- Talks about why they cut to the witches during this scene, which was to show a moment of progression (Dakota) and regression (the witches).
please use spoiler cuts if discussing the film :)