Rob Gronkowski is following Tom Brady's “plant-based diet” and loves his avocado ice cream



• New England Patriot Rob Gronkowski started following Tom Brady's plant-based diet and fitness regimen last year in 2017.

• The diet is outlined in his fellow teammates book, The TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance. 📖

• Gronkowski says he now eats a 75% plant-based diet with the other 25% being whatever he wants but keeps it “clean.” He also makes sure to get his fruits & veggies in every day.

I’ve definitely taken advantage of those opportunities and had plenty of crazy meals I never thought I’d have, never thought I would enjoy. For example, his avocado ice cream. It’s delicious.


ONTD, what is your diet like?
On cheat days, what ice cream flavor is your go to?


Source