Richard Branson suspends $1 billion Saudi investment talks over Khashoggi https://t.co/cBjOvRWSRV— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) 12 października 2018
- Virgin Group would suspend $1 billion space ventures investment talks,
- Branson said he would also suspend his directorship of two Saudi tourism projects,
- wants info from the authorities in Saudi about Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi,
- Jamal was last seen entering the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2,
- Saudis claim Khashoggi left the consulate soon after he entered,
- Turkey says it has audio and video recordings that prove he was killed in Saudi Consulate.