- Extras working on the new Joker movie in Brooklyn were allegedly locked in subway cars for more than three hours last weekend.
- Extras are entitled to a break after two hours.
- They started banging on doors to be let out, but were ignored.
- Some of the extras had to pee on the tracks between subway cars.
- Allegedly, a complaint was made to SAG-AFTRA regarding the rules violation and a rep was immediately sent to set to resolve the issue.
- The union didn't issue a comment.
- The film, starring Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker, is set for release next year.
Do you get breaks at your job, ONTD?