- Says Bieber was taking so many things that he feared he wouldn't wake up one day, "There was a time when I would go to sleep almost every night—when he had the money to fly away from me—and I was worried every night that I was going to lose him. I thought he was going to die. I thought he was going to sleep one night and that he would have so much crap in his system that he would not wake up the next morning."
- Most of this happened around 2014
- At the time of his DUI and egg throwing incident, his team was asking him to check into rehab but he refused to listen to them. Scooter says Bieber was in a dark place around 2014 onward
- Him taking a break from touring wasn't to ride bicycles like he said, it was cause he needed help, "He used to yell and scream at me, and he wanted to put music out, he wanted to tour, but I thought if he did that, he would die. So, I just refused."
- Bieber is now clean and walking with Jesus cause, according to Scooter he decided to get help himself. "I think he made a conscious choice for himself to change, I think for a year and a half I failed miserably trying to help him, because for year and a half he didn't change...It wasn't until one day he woke up and said, 'Hey I need to talk to you, I don't want to be that person anymore.'"