Tamar Braxton Reveals to Wendy Williams She Was Molested as a Child https://t.co/YIu1BR53mI— TMZ (@TMZ) September 12, 2018
- During a taping of the Wendy Williams show, singer Tamar Braxton made a stunning revelation that as a child, she was molested by multiple family members, on both sides of her family.
- Wendy had Tamar on to talk about the recent Braxton Family Values drama and to talk about the Iyanla: Fix My Life two part special coming next month where the Braxton sisters hash out their drama.
- Wendy addressed the rumor that something had happened during the taping that caused Tamar to lash out, storm off set and then give a quote to TMZ that "Rhonda (Iyanla's real name) is the devil, trust me!".
- Tamar said the reason for the outburst was something was said in the room that triggered something within her and that's when she, finally, had to admit to her sisters she had been molested by multiple family members.
- According to people who attended the taping, once Tamar made the revelation, the room went silent and Wendy started to cry and comfort Tamar. Wendy did not press the issue further except to say Tamar was a strong woman for talking about it publicly.
- The interview will air tomorrow.