- It has been more than two months since the 36 year-old was last seen in public following a tax evasion scandal in which she was accused of having "yin-yang contracts"
- All of her social media has gone dark
- The TV host that leaked two of her contracts has since recanted the claims
- The 2017-2018 China Film and Television Star Social Responsibility Report gave her a 0% for her "negative social impact"
- There are rumors on Weibo (the Chinese version of Twitter) that she has been "detained" by Chinese authorities and is now in prison
- This post is a follow-up to this one
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4