When I told him I was happy with my body, he looked both surprised and slightly sorry for me. Never walk up to someone and tell them how much better they could look. You’re not being nice, you’re shaming them for the way they currently look. You’re also being extremely weird. pic.twitter.com/FeYBluU0vw— Jameela Jamil (@jameelajamil) September 12, 2018
- The Good Place actress uploaded a video to Twitter speaking out about her experience of bodyshaming while leaving the gym
- A man approached as she was leaving the gym and told her she could look amazing and that there were so many things she could do to improve her body.
- She advises others not to do this, and suggests these attitudes prevent others from working out at the gym.
- She says people who do this are insecure; "If they're thinking about you like that, they're thinking about themselves like that. Fuck these people."
- Jameela is a US size 6-8 and a model.
- Why are men.