"That's an awful question. I am shutting that question down." Nicole Kidman, lightly but genuinely, to an audience question asking how she ranks the wigs in DESTROYER on the scale of her many movie wigs. #TIFF18— Mark Olsen (@IndieFocus) September 11, 2018
- Kidman is at TIFF promoting her film Destroyer
- Kidman very purposely deglamed with some gray wigs for the role
- She was asked to rank her wigs during the audience q&a and shut the question down
- Tatiana Maslany and Sebastian Stan co-star in the film about a detective haunted by a case she worked decades ago
- Destroyer opens x-mas day
This isn't "You look like an anorexic how much do you weigh?" level of bad, but it's not a great question.
ONTD what ridiculous questions would you want to ask a celeb during a q&a?