- Aretha Franklin's funeral was today in Detroit
- Ariana performed "Natural Woman"
- Her and Pete met and posed for photos with the Clintons
Former President Bill Clinton poses for a photo with singer Ariana Grande and her fiancé Pete Davidson at Aretha Franklin's funeral. pic.twitter.com/fYaczLJ2TG— POLITICO (@politico) August 31, 2018
.@ArianaGrande arrives at Aretha Franklin's funeral with fiancé Pete Davidson and is greeted by Sec. Hillary Clinton. She will perform at the services along with other stars like Stevie Wonder. https://t.co/m1ZEe6FAf4 pic.twitter.com/O8RSn4UVRz— Good Morning America (@GMA) August 31, 2018
- The pastor for the church, Charles H. Ellis III, told Ariana that her name sounds like a Taco Bell dish
- Twitter users called him out for holding his arm uncomfortably close to her boob
- Ariana was also criticized for wearing a dress that was too short
Aretha Franklin funeral: Ariana Grande mistaken for Taco Bell dish. pic.twitter.com/9QMlCyVp5T— USA TODAY Video (@usatodayvideo) August 31, 2018
Bishop Charles Ellis III (@bishopche3) can be seen with his hand wrapped tightly around @ArianaGrande’s side and dangerously close to her right breast for nearly a minute.— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) August 31, 2018
This is super hard to watch ...https://t.co/E9B8sGFCIN
Disrespectful? Ariana Grande belts Aretha Franklin standard in tiny dress at funeral. On Twitter, Grande's dress was criticized as too short for the occasion. https://t.co/CjRUjpn5uw pic.twitter.com/zBcR82ZNcM— NBC Bay Area (@nbcbayarea) August 31, 2018
sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
do u think the pastor or ariana were inappropriate, ontd?