- Jon Gosselin said that his daughter Hannah was living with him permantly
Kate Gosselin Reportedly Has 'Full Custody' Of All 8 Kids: Hannah, 14, Doesn't Live With Jon Despite Claims - Hollywood Life https://t.co/L83bD6uTwC— Washington Press Magazine (@washpressmag) August 21, 2018
- Jon and Kate have had issues over Hannah's custody for awhile now
- Last year police were called to the parking lot of their dentist's office when Hannah refused to go home with Kate and a huge argument ensued
- A close "source"
- Kate posted a back to school photo of her children - except Hannah and Collin
Back to School Plus 8 (Minus 2) https://t.co/86WTs6O2py— E! News (@enews) August 23, 2018
- Collin was sent away to a residential faculty in 2016 due to unspecified special needs
- "Kate doesn't want Collin on camera very much because all the stimulation can be difficult for him. Kate decided to send him to a facility because she thought it was best for him. Now it seems that Collin is flourishing, and he's responding very well to one-on-one instruction. He definitely finds it easier to function and cope better without all the chaos that his home life entails."
- Collin has been absent from family photos for awhile, including photos of the sextuplet's birthday and halloween
- Jon and Hannah recently visited Collin to celebrate their birthday without the other siblings