Get a first look at Nicole Kidman’s stunning transformation in Karyn Kusama’s Destroyer https://t.co/229Ui62Xjm— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) August 21, 2018
- Kidman plays a cop still traumatized by an undercover sting she did 20 years earlier.
- The film will premiere at TIFF
- It already has a distributor (Annapurna) though no official release date
- Kary Kusama (Girlfight, Aeon Flux, Jennifer's Body) wrote and directed the film
- Kusama said she always intended the character to be a 40 year old woman who wore her age on her face
- Tatiana Maslany and Sebastian Stan also co-star
Yesss. Get those Oscar noms.