• On this on going season of The Apprentice, Omarosa Manigault Newman released a secret recording of Trump's campaign official Lara Trump offering her a $15,000-a-month job after she was fired from The White House.
• “I saw this as an attempt to buy my silence, to censor me, and to pay me off," says Omarosa of the recording.
• She released these tapes to corroborate the quotes and allegations in her new book Unhinged.
• Omarosa ends her interview with a message to 45 and the current Trump administration: “I’ll just say this to them: I’m not going anywhere. I’m not going to get bullied. I’m not intimidated. I'm going to go toe-to-toe with him, everything he throws at me - believe me, my tapes are much better than theirs - I'll do what I have to do to protect myself.”
• Lara Trump said she was “absolutely shocked and saddened” by Omarosa's betrayal.
JUST IN: Lara Trump releases statement after Omarosa shares a secret recording of their conversation:— MSNBC (@MSNBC) August 16, 2018
"I shared a connection with Omarosa as a friend and a campaign sister, and I am absolutely shocked and saddened by her betrayal and violation on a deeply personal level." pic.twitter.com/7abZSOm67F
Sources: 1 | 2