AMC Greenlights Anthology Series Created by, Starring Jason Segel https://t.co/ndf9dxrlkw— Variety (@Variety) July 28, 2018
- Former How I Met Your Mother star Jason Segel has created an anthology series called Dispatches From Elsewhere, and will star in it for AMC.
- The series will be about a group of people who stumble onto a puzzle hidden just behind the veil of daily life.
- The mystery will have elements for viewers to engage with via multiple platforms.
- They opened a writers room for this series earlier this year based on their script-to-series development model, used for other AMC series such as Dietland and Lodge 49.
- Begins shooting early next year.
I was just wondering what he was up to in a post here the other day, and apparently, it was creating a TV series.