- Mo'Nique stopped by KTLA to, I assume, continue her Netflix boycott over pay disparity.
- The interview took a turn and became a Roseanne love fest.
- Mo'Nique says that when her talk show The Mo'Nique Show was on air, white agents for black celebs said not to go on her show because it was too black.
- Mo'Nique said Roseanne was her first white guest and that "Roseanne Barr that showed up for me. … And they didn’t hear the conversation when the cameras wasn’t rolling. … That woman was giving me some beautiful words.”
- Mo'Nique also says that Roseanne isn't racist and that she is her sister in comedy. “My sister made a mistake and she said something I know she wishes she could take back, but what I would ask is we don’t throw her away.”
She stays losing. SMH!