FX Orders Bob Fosse Limited Series Starring Sam Rockwell, Michelle Williams With Lin-Manuel Miranda Producing https://t.co/BTGaxEbxzC— Variety (@Variety) July 24, 2018
- FX has ordered a limited series about the lives of choreographer Bob Fosse and dancer Gwen Verdon.
- Sam Rockwell and Michelle Williams are set to star in this eight part series, based on the biography Fosse by Sam Wasson.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and Thomas Kail (Hamilton) will executive produce alongside Rockwell, Williams, George Stelzner and Steven Levenson. Verdon and Fosse's daughter Nicole will co-exec produce.
- Levenson will serve as the show-runner, with production scheduled to start this fall for a 2019 premiere.
- Plot summary: The story of the romantic and creative partnership between two of theater's greatest entertainers will explore the hidden aspects of show business and the price of pursuing greatness.
I don't know much about either of these people, but with FX's track record for limited series lately, I'm interested!