Exclusive: Kenya Moore Is Being 'Punished' for Getting Married and Hiding Her Husband Last Season, Offered a 90% Pay Cut to Return to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' https://t.co/o7vfuAPmaX via @lovebscott #RHOA— LBS (@lovebscott) July 25, 2018
- The new is finally officially: Kenya Moore will not be returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta for its upcoming 11th season.
- Kenya revealed the news on twitter and also revealed that Bravo is essentially punishing her for getting married between seasons and not letting them film it for the show.
- Kenya revealed that production and Bravo offered her a full time contract but wanted her to take a 90% paycut and make the same as what friends of on the show make.
- Production told her she would have to re-earn her salary and prove she is worth it.
- Kenya has proven time and time again that she is a huge draw for the show. When Nene left, the ratings maintained because Kenya brought the drama to the show.
- It has also been proven by the most recent seasons ratings that when Kenya wasn't on an episode, ratings slipped 30% in viewership.
- Kenya is upset because she felt the viewers deserved to see journey come full circle as she is pregnant and married, something she had strived for on the last 5 seasons of the show.
- Kenya said not to worry, if Bravo doesn't give her a better offer by the deadline, she has 3 other networks intorduced in her own show documenting her pregnacy.
- The new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta started filming 3 weeks ago with Nene, Kandi, Cynthia, Porsha and Eva Marcille as main cast members. Marlo Hampton is back in a role and they are trying out 3 new women but reports state everything is very dry and dull.
Nope... was never offered a friend role, just friend 💲to do the same job and show family and baby story. 🤔 No movement in negotiations but not to worry... a girl has options just in case 💅🏾 👸🏾 https://t.co/dGFP1zo5iV— KENYA MOORE (@KenyaMoore) July 24, 2018
I feel you, as a fan I wholeheartedly agree this would be the pinnacle of my tenure on the show. The fans deserve to see my happy ending... unfortunately, it's not up to me. Maybe I should have committed some crimes 😏 https://t.co/U6LK6YxxuV— KENYA MOORE (@KenyaMoore) July 24, 2018
To be honest yeah it does. A dream would be to have everything aligned for once in my life... falling in love, getting married, having a baby, businesses thriving and work life... all at 47 🤷🏾♀️ God will have my back https://t.co/6U2GO8HqyY— KENYA MOORE (@KenyaMoore) July 24, 2018
Source 2 3 4
Bravo: Where white women can perpetuate fake cancer scams, try to date rape cast members and prop up felons, but punish black women for getting married between season tapings.