Continuing the series of Harper's Bazaar's #GoToBedWithMe, LA-based Beauty Guru and Style Maven YouTuber Jenn Im shows us her nighttime routine after a long day working, designing and wedding planning. Im, who has probably never turned down a sponsorship whether or not she likes the product has 2.4 million subscribers on YouTube. Her Korean inspired skincare routine includes, well not that many K-Beauty products and it’s bougie which (OP is all about bougie):
- Taking off her lashes
- Clinique Take the Day Off Balm
- Bliss Jelly Ball Cleanser
- SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion (gorl, you gots money)
- SKII Facial Treatment Essence (damn, you got lots of moneyT)
- Dr. Jart + Cicapair Serum (she says it reminds her of Tiger Balm and her mom. Aww.)
- La Mer Moisturizing Soft Crème (OP’s bank account is quaking)
- Sisley Eye Mask Contour (Whew Child)
She’s incredibly delightful and cute in this video. If you want to explore the products, check the link under their video.
ONTD, what’s the most expensive product in your skincare routine? Favorite Beauty/Style BeauTuber?