Burberry physically destroyed finished products worth $38 million in the past fiscal year. Some of its shareholders aren’t happy about the practice, raising concerns about the environment. BoF user Gianna Fusto added to the discussion. What do you think? https://t.co/U4MFMJu0J0 pic.twitter.com/70tb3wOnQS— The Business of Fashion (@BoF) 16 lipca 2018
- the information is written in its latest annual report,
- they burned items worth £26.9 million in 2017 and £18.8 million in 2016,
- £26.9 million in 2017 and £18.8 million in 2016,
- some Burberry Group Plc shareholders aren’t too happy about the practice (environmental concern),
- they want to be given the chance to buy the items,
- Burberry’s beauty line was acquired by Coty so more cosmetics had to be destroyed.