- Since the last post of Jason Mraz's letter to the LGBT community, it sparked speculation on his own sexuality
- Says he had 'experiences' with both men and women, admitting "even while I was dating the woman who became my wife" *Mis-Teeq voice* so-so-So-SCANDALOUS
- Was wondering himself if he was gay, but took it upon his wife who told him that he's 'two spirit', "which is what the Native Americans call someone who can love both man and woman. I really like that."
- His upcoming album Know. (out August 10) was... a process for him because his label rejected most his new material. In his recent live shows, he debuted more angstier songs reflecting on the current political climate.
- Mentions how he takes strolls on his avocado farm and growing coffee trees
Come thru two spirited chanteur!
Sources: 1 2