RedOne talks about working with Lady Gaga, the original concept for LG5 & the unreleased song Frankenstein: “Would drive fans crazy.”— Lady Gaga Updates (@gagasyuyi) July 18, 2018
Link: https://t.co/W3zXGB9zLV (@RDTLadyGaga) pic.twitter.com/45optxIqkz
- RedOne (who produced Gaga's biggest hits) spoke to a Spanish podcast about working with Gaga during the Joanne sessions. They wrote about 6 songs together, with one making it on the album ("Angel Down")
- Had a song called "Frankenstein" that could 'surprise the world' and make 'Gaga fans crazy'
- Their work was scrapped for the country approach of Joanne
- Also mentioned how Jimmy Iovine wanted "LoveGame" for the Pussycat Dolls, and how Gaga reminded him of Gwen Stefani
- OP wants to say that we haven't heard a pop song from both of them together in a while so I don't know why some liddos write him off as dated when his work is always different and #timeless with Gaga (ex: Judas, Scheisse, Alejandro) but I digressT.
Would you be here for a RedOne x Gaga dance song again?
sources: 1 2