• Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (starring Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard) will easily open at no. 1 this weekend at the US box office (knocking Disney-Pixar's The Incredible 2 off the top spot). It won't however match its opening weekend three years ago with Jurassic World ($208 million).
• The film made $15.3 million from Thursday nights showing.
• It made another $58.7 million on Friday with 4,475 theaters playing the flick around the US.
• Fallen Kingdom's budged was around $170 million (before marketing), but has already made $466 million overseas.
The film's current scores as of this posting:
• Tastemade puts Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's stars Chris Pratt & Bryce Dallas Howard Dino knowledge to the test. If they get an answer wrong, they must eat an unknown item underneath the cup! Yum-oh.
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5