- From day one I have received nothing but hate, racial slurs and death threats because I beat your favorite (who lost twice btw, three times if you - well you know). Promoters were shady to me, smiled in my face, but spoke ill of me behind my back damaging my rep.
- I supported these queens and still do. Well at least Juju. I can’t fuck with Raven she drops the n-word entirely too much for my liking and she’s no where near my skin tone to be using that word.
- For years in silence I tried to change everything about me. The way I acted, talked, dressed. Even tried to change the color of my skin. I never spoke of or responded to this hate until one day I ran out of fucks to give.
- Blogs, comments and posts are still being made to shame me for this. Tyra’s attacking fans. Tyra’s telling fans to kill themselves. Tyra’s not a good role model. THESE ARE NOT FANS. Stop trying to paint me as a villain in a situation in which I was defending myself.
- World of Wonder Productions called the FBI and bomb squad because I warned people not to go to DragCon. Charges were brought up against me by the head of World of Wonder. All of sudden I’m a threat. I’m threatening lives. I’m gonna blow up the convention center. I’m going to shoot up the place.
- So here we are. You’re asking me to appear on your YouTube channel, your podcast, your blog and I’m saying to you. NO! I’m done. Hang it up. Stick a fork in me. I absolutely do not care anymore about this racist community. Do you. I’ll do me.
SOURCE: facebook post