Kyle Buchanan wrote a gay man's guide to Marvel movies for Vulture, ranked the films, and gave justications for his rankings. A few of the 19 films:
I often tweet a gay man's guide to Marvel movies and I finally decided to just do all of them https://t.co/4bvXKeRzH3— Kyle Buchanan (@kylebuchanan) June 20, 2018
19. The Incredible Hulk
- Edward Norton has no queer appeal
10. Captain America: The First Avenger
- Captain America would rather plunge his plane into ice than date a woman, it's the first Marvel movie to feature a cast member from The Devil Wears Prada (Stanley Tucci), there's an Alan Menken song.
6. Black Panther
- The scene with Winston Duke choking Chadwick Boseman with his thighs, more shirtless wrestling than Riverdale, homoerotic stare-downs.
1. Thor: Ragnarok
- Shirtless Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Cate Blanchett using her 40's to turn everyone gay, Taika Waititi is married to a woman but wears see-through mesh shirts irl, Jeff Goldblum with blue lipstick.
See more of his choices & comments at the SOURCE.
ONTD, do you agree with these rankings?