— Asia O'Hara (@AsiaOharaLand) June 19, 2018
- On the show, Asia mentioned during the confessionals she "hadn't seen Miz Cracker being a star so far in the competition".
- This gave fans, namely Miz Cracker stans, the perfect opportunity to start attacking Asia on social media, throwing racial slurs her way and threatening her with her life.
- Following the backlash Asia O'Hara received, she blacked out her social media and took a step back.
- She has finally broken her silence and returned with a heartfelt message
- "When I was 11-years-old, a group of older neighbourhood kids attempted to set me on fire after noticing my flamboyance and vibrance, if it weren’t for a passerby that intervened, I might not be writing this today.”
- "A few short days ago, I was again threatened to be burned alive. This time not because of my flamboyance, and vibrance, but because of the colour of my skin.”