EXCLUSIVE: Bradley Cooper’s movie contract had a no nudity clause for both himself and his body double. https://t.co/LpRAaYQomU— The Blast (@TheBlastNews) June 20, 2018
• no nudity clause for himself and his body double.
• producers have to pay for all his training and food supplements.
• can approve press interviews, first-class travel and hotel and bonuses for being nominated and/or winning a GG or AA.
• his trailer on-set was equipped with all first-class amenities.
• his trailer was to be “no less favorable than the trailer and amenities provided to any other cast member"
• he was able to get the approval of any material changes made to the script.
• if David O. Russell was replaced, Cooper had the chance to approve the new director.
• if Jennifer Lawrence had to be replaced, he would have to right to approve her replacement.