The judge in the Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt custody case has issued an order saying that their six children “not having a relationship with their father is harmful to them” and “it is critical that each of them have a healthy and strong relationship with their father and mother".
To that end, the judge has ordered that:
* Angelina must give Brad the cell phone numbers for each child and allow him to call them whenever he wants.
* She is not allowed to read text messages between Brad and the children.
* She also must arrange a call between the kids and their doctors so it can be explained to them that “the court has determined that each of them are safe with their father.”
* A visitation schedule has been laid out for Brad to see the five younger kids – Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, and nine-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox – while they are in London this summer, where Angelina is shooting Maleficent 2:
-------The visitation increases in weekly increments - from 4 hours a day the 1st week with "one or two" of the children at a time to 10 hours a day the 2nd week to consecutive days the 3rd week, etc. - and includes the presence of a child therapist during at least part of each visitation.
-------Brad then gets a full week with the kids in LA without a therapist present (but he has to make appointments with their doctor for them), and Angelina is only allowed to call the kids once a day during that week.
* Oldest child Maddox, 16, gets to decide for himself how much time he wants to spend with his father
* If Angelina does not allow Brad the ordered access to the children, she may lose primary custody: “If the minor children remain closed down to their father and depending on the circumstances surrounding this condition, it may result in a reduction of the time they spend with [Jolie] and may result in the Court ordering primary physical custody to [Pitt].”