• Ariana Grande recently defended herself against a viral tweet that claimed she caused her ex Mac Miller to spiral by breaking up with him. Ariana said that her relationship with Mac Miller was toxic.
• Trolls countered that she was hypocritical because she jumped into a relationship with SNL’s Pete Davidson, who has been open about his mental illness and his BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) diagnose.
• This seems to bother Pete Davidson, as he went on Instagram to defend himself:
• “I’ve been hearing a lot of ‘people with BPD can’t be in relationships’ talk. I just wanna let you know that’s not true. Just because someone has a mental illness does not mean they can’t be happy and in a relationship. It also doesn’t mean that person makes a relationship toxic”.
Pete Davidson releases a statement saying his BPD doesn’t make his relationship toxic. pic.twitter.com/6Uz4OxNyv1— PrettyLittlePopcast (@The_Popcast) May 25, 2018
• Meanwhile, Davidson and Grande who are “causally dating” have been flirting on Instagram.
ari and pete’s comment on each other’s insta post. yup they dating 👀 pic.twitter.com/evWruiejbO— tony stark (@joannemxrie) May 24, 2018
1, 2, 3