- After having to cancel an appearance on Ellen due to 'health issues', Nicki took to Instagram Live to make a few announcements.
- First, she's restarting her charity/tution fund to help Barbz go to school and get good grades.
- Secondly, her album, Queen, that was slated to come out in 3 weeks, is being pushed back to August 10th, a 2 month delay, after a year a long delay.
- Nicki told fans at the Met Gala we were getting a new single in a few weeks and the album cover soon but those plans have been scrapped.
- Nicki also planned a late summer tour but hasn't spoken about it since her Beats 1 Interview.
- The pushback is because Nicki wants certai features perfected and is having trouble getting some beats/samples cleared.
Poor Barbz, taking those L's everyday.