Royal wedding 2018: Guests sell gift bags online https://t.co/dbrB4mAaZ0— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) May 21, 2018
Several of the 2,640 distinguished members of the public invited to stand in the grounds of Windsor Castle as royal wedding guests are now selling their royal gift bags either for profit or for charity.
So, what's in the bag?
- one (1) canvas tote bag with Harry and Meghan's initials
- one (1) printed copy of the order of service
- one (1) gold chocolate coin with Harry and Meghan's initials
- one (1) tube of "traditional handbag shortbread"
- one (1) exclusive fridge magnet
- one (1) unopened bottle of Windsor Castle water
- one (1) 20% discount voucher for the Windsor Castle gift shop
Bidding prices start as low as £100/$134 and skyrocket all the way up to £38,000/$51,000.
( + unbagging videoCollapse )
Source 1 + 2 + eBay