- Another season in the bag and another controversy has erupted from Netflix's 13 Reasons Why.
- The new season launched over the weekend to middling reviews from critics and outcry and backlash from fans that the new season has all but retconned Season 1 and made Hannah look to be the cause of her own problems.
- In spectacular fashion, the creators have managed to leave you with a cliffhanger finale that really goes there. The backlash has grown, many fans calling for Netflix to cancel the show.
- After spending all seasons trying to get Bryce to pay for being a serial rapist, Tyler is sent away to deal with his emotional issues.
- Bryce gets 3 months probation for the rape of Jessica and tells his friend Monty to get over everything that Clay/Tyler/etc were trying to do as he got off scott free.
- Instead, Monty takes it into his own hands and jumps Tyler in the locker room. Along with some of his fellow baseball team friends, they violently beat him. In the final moments, Monty takes a wooden mop pole and sexually assaults Tyler and then leaves him to bleed out in the locker room.
I haven't finished yet (on episode 11), but I've spoiled myself and this show is just truly fucking terrible.