- Snoop Dogg says that Kanye doesn't have enough black women in his life, because otherwise he wouldn't have gotten away with his recent controversial statements at home
- Says the whole situation was funny at first, but now it's sad
- On Kanye's mom passing: "Remember the music he was making when she was here? And the spirit that he had? That's gone now."
- On the men in the Kardashian/Jenner family: "If you look at the people that went in that house with their minds straight... Lamar Odom... Kanye West... Rob Kardashian. I'm just saying. But the women on point."
- Tells Travis Scott to "get out"
The whole interview is full of gems on a wide variety of topics, but the part about Kim and Kanye starts at 13:57.