Britney Spears Gets Hangry Just Like Everyone Else: ‘I Want a Hamburger and I Want It Now!’ https://t.co/EwVBzwADg7— People (@people) May 16, 2018
• Pop Princess Britney Spears confirms that she is currently in the studio working on the follow up to her ninth studio album and 2016's Glory. Literally, all she says about it is in the headline: “It’s a big secret!” Very cool. Well, at least it's confirmation from the pop princess herself.
• This would be Spears’ tenth studio album and will unfortunately be released by RCA Records (Spears was formerly under long time record label JIVE Records before being merged with RCA back in 2011. Britney resigned with RCA Records in 2014 after fulfilling her original contract with the Britney Jean mixtape...this move was certainly, a choice).
• No word yet if Karen Kwak will return as A&R/executive producer for this album. Fans consider her a Godsend after she was brought in by Team Britney to turn things around musically and erase the mess that was Pretty Girls with Iggy Azalea.
• In 2015, Iggy Azalea really tried it, accusing Britney for Pretty Girls flopping: “Its difficult to send a song up the charts without additional promo and tv performances etc, unfortunately I'm just featured.” She followed it up responding to another user saying, “My comment is factual, it applies to any song. I don't have to suck the woman's asshole 24/7 to be her friend, do I? Bye girls.”
• Since Azalea had just cancelled her tour, Spears took this opportunity and clapped back by tweeting: “Can’t wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe”
• Outside of new music, Spears also talks about how she too gets hangry like the rest of us! “When I’m hungry, it’s like ‘Don’t talk to me.’ I am the devil. I am so moody. I’m a bitch,” Spears jokes. “I want a hamburger and I want it now! I love food so much.”
• And finally on her fitness: “I don’t work out that much to be totally honest with you. I like to dance and I like yoga. I found a really good teacher. I think yoga is about finding the right teacher, so I can really get into that.”
Britney Spears has revealed that she is working on a new album! pic.twitter.com/vLOt50JVZY— Muse Buff (@MuseBuff) May 16, 2018
ONTD, what do you think Sean Preston and Jayden James will name this album?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7