- Clarke said that “temperature changed dramatically” on sets she's working on after sexual harassment allegations broke,
- says there’s a huge amount of work to address all that needs to be addressed,
- thinks part of the change may be instituting quotas on the number of women and minorities working on films and shows,
- she is paid the same as all of her male co-stars on “Game of Thrones”,
- she made it clear to her representatives that she’s not willing to make less,
- wants people to stop calling her character 'strong' and find another adjective.