thank you for everything you’ve done for me the past 6 years.— princess ana (@Ana5HBiebvato) May 12, 2018
I dont know where I would be without you girls in my life. I cant wait for these next chapters. its definitely no goodbyes, just see you later😭👋🏼👏🏼💜 @FifthHarmony @dinahjane97 @LaurenJauregui @Normani @AllyBrooke pic.twitter.com/U3zbFUox7Z
• Fifth Harmony performed their final show in the United States at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL last night. Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Lauren Jauregui & Dinah Jane were all smiles as they took their final bow as a foursome together at the end of their sold-out show. A quick timeline on how we got here:
• December 19th 2016, Karla Camila Cabello left the group to pursue her solo career and to record a solo album of purely her own vocals. Our ears will never be the same.
• The group continued as a foursome and released their self-titled third studio album on August 25, 2017.
• On March 12th 2018, LegendAlly signs with Britney Spears' manager Larry Rudolph to manage her solo music & career.
• March 19th 2018, the group announces their official hiatus.
• April 9th 2018, Normani Kordei announces she had departed Epic Records (for her solo music at least) and signs a solo deal with Keep Cool / RCA
• On May 11th 2018, the group performs their final show together before going on their official hiatus to pursue their own solo endeavorers. The end of an era.
( Final performance: Don't Say You Love Me & Work from HomeCollapse )
( The end of an era and attempted harmoniesCollapse )
( Never forget: Here We Go AgainnnCollapse )
Out of FH4, who will find the most solo success?
i think the answer is quite obvious.
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7