thank you for everything you’ve done for me the past 6 years.— princess ana (@Ana5HBiebvato) May 12, 2018
I dont know where I would be without you girls in my life. I cant wait for these next chapters. its definitely no goodbyes, just see you later😭👋🏼👏🏼💜 @FifthHarmony @dinahjane97 @LaurenJauregui @Normani @AllyBrooke pic.twitter.com/U3zbFUox7Z
• Fifth Harmony performed their final show in the United States at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL last night. Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Lauren Jauregui & Dinah Jane were all smiles as they took their final bow as a foursome together at the end of their sold-out show. A quick timeline on how we got here:
• December 19th 2016, Karla Camila Cabello left the group to pursue her solo career and to record a solo album of purely her own vocals. Our ears will never be the same.
• The group continued as a foursome and released their self-titled third studio album on August 25, 2017.
• On March 12th 2018, LegendAlly signs with Britney Spears' manager Larry Rudolph to manage her solo music & career.
• March 19th 2018, the group announces their official hiatus.
• April 9th 2018, Normani Kordei announces she had departed Epic Records (for her solo music at least) and signs a solo deal with Keep Cool / RCA
• On May 11th 2018, the group performs their final show together before going on their official hiatus to pursue their own solo endeavorers. The end of an era.
We couldn’t have asked for a better final show, thank you to everyone who came out tonight! Florida, we love you! You’re forever in OUR hearts 💖— Fifth Harmony (@FifthHarmony) May 12, 2018
Out of FH4, who will find the most solo success?
i think the answer is quite obvious.
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7