- Some of the characters who got the least screentime in IW might be highlighted in the next installment.
[spoiler!]- Deciding who was going to turn to dust was about setting up the story for Avengers 4.
- Markus and McFeely say they weren't thinking about any of the sequels when writing the script for Infinity War.
- Both screenwriters insist Avengers 4 is not going to fix things:
[spoiler!]“Avengers 4 doesn’t do what you think it does, It is a different movie than you think it is. Also the deaths are real. I just want to tell you it’s real, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to move on to the next stage of grief.”
- Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel will be tied to the events in Avengers 4 and will also be key to understand the events in Infinity War.
- Hawkeye is coming back (okay...).
- "We broke your heart," added Markus. "Now we're going to blow your mind!"
You can read more at the SOURCE.
Some of the stuff they said