Disney might be ready to break ties with John Lasseter for good https://t.co/XCZWQ32FTn— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) May 2, 2018
- Disney gave him a six-month sabatical after acusations of sexual miscunduct surfaced
- A source said that Lasseter created a hostile work enviroment and the sexual miscunduct allegations were the last straw
- Acording to secret sources Bob Iger will soon name new chiefs of Pixar and Disney Animation positions which were both headed by Lasseter
- Women at Pixar allegedly developed a move name after Lasseter to prevent him from groping them
- A Disney spokes person denied the rumor of Lasseter's potential firing
ONTD, have you worked with people who should have been fired a long time ago?