- A "terrifying surprise" for the parents and children at Event Cinemas in Innaloo, Western Australia.
- One parent dramatically reported, “It was dreadful. Very quickly you could tell this was not a kid’s film. Parents were yelling at the projectionist to stop, covering their kids’ eyes and ears. [...] Some parents fled the cinema with their kids in tow.”
- The trailer features horrific images including someone on fire.
- After the trailer was eventually shut off, the audience was offered complimentary movie passes.
- The R-rated Hereditary arrives in US theaters on June 8!
yes and unlike the Rabbit movie, Hereditary takes kids with food allergies *very* seriously— A24 (@A24) April 26, 2018
EDITED TO ADD: ICYMI, here's the ONTD post that will explain the allergy comment.
SOURCES 1 2 3
Did you watch horror movies when you were a kid, ONTD?