Here’s that appalling Michelle Pfeiffer moment in full. Her ability to gracefully shrug off such blatant condescension is truly amazing, one might even say Oscar-worthy. pic.twitter.com/cmSfVAF2tq— Matthew Eng (@Eng_Matthew) April 20, 2018
- At a panel at the Tribeca Film Festival celebrating 35 years of the movie Scarface moderator Jesse Kornbluth opened with the always promising line "As the father of a daughter" before just jumping forward and asking Michelle Pfeiffer how much she weighed while filming the movie
- He was promptly booed by the audience while someone loudly asked him why he needed to know that
- Pfeiffer appeared taken aback, but after saying that she didn't know, pointed out that she was playing a cocaine addict in the film
- Kornbluth said that was his point in asking the question
- When reached for a statement Kornbluth said:
ONTD as the daughter of a father I want to know... why are men?