• According to a bi-annual survey performed by investment bank Piper Jaffray, Chick-fil-A and Starbucks are King and Queen amongst the youths and the no. 1 choice where they choose to spend their coins at.
• Those youths who are in the average-income bracket favor Starbucks as their preferred restaurant.
• Those in the upper-income bracket favor Chick-fil-A as their preferred restaurant.
• This shouldn't come as a surprise, earlier this month it was reported that the closed-on-Sunday's chain was on track to become the third largest fast food joint in the United States by 2020.
• So where else do youths spend that income their parents or possible part-time jobs provide? For upper-income teens Starbucks is no. 2, Chipotle no. 3, McDonald's is no. 4 and finally at no. 5 comes Panera Bread.
• For average-income teens Chick-fil-A comes at no. 2, McDonald's no. 3 and tied for no. 4 is Taco Bell and Buffalo Wild Wings.
ONTD, where do you spend your allowance ?